The Kind blog is now www.loveafoodstory.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vegan update

So I must admit that as a result of my insanely busy summer schedule, my veganism has suffered. I was neglecting to sustain my vegan diet through cooking healthy balanced meals and planning ahead. Though I am currently no longer able to call myself vegan, I am continuing my campaign to eat as healthy as possible for myself, my local community and the planet. I have incorporated farm fresh eggs, some seafood, and occasionally some meat if I know exactly where it came from. I am obsessed with learning everything there is to know about the history and future of food culture in America. So I am going to keep cooking and blogging and hopefully you will still have a place in your inbox for my no longer entirely vegan, but still really care blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment