The Kind blog is now www.loveafoodstory.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Blog Book Club!!

Hello all of my dedicated followers ( Mom, Dara and I think Monica ) I am so excited to announce the blogs first book club book! Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, a year of food life, by Barbara Kingsolver. Even if you think I'm completely wack with this whole vegan thing, I truly believe you will enjoy this book. Author Barabara Kingsolver and her family abandoned the industrial food pipeline to live a rural life, vowing that, for one year, they'd only buy food raised in their own neighborhood, grow it themselves, or learn to live without it. Part memior, part journalistic investigation, Animal, Vegetabel, Miracle is an enthralling narrative that will open your eyes in a hundred new ways to an old truth: you are what you eat.

Check, check it out!    

2 comments:

  1. I need a new book to read, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy it? Maybe I can borrow it after you're done...

    ReplyDelete