The Kind blog is now www.loveafoodstory.com

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vegan, 1 week

Codie and I are both feeling amazing! I have learned so much this week, not only about food and a new way of living and eating, but about myself. Focusing on being completely aware of exactly what I am putting in my body has inspired awareness and clarity in every other aspect of my life. All I can think about when I wake up in the morning is what exciting new veggie dish I'm going to cook and what I am going to learn on the internet or talking to people about a vegan diet. I have also learned that Veggie boys are hot! Single and vegan in Santa Cruz is where it's at! I had a great conversation with a guy last night who was vegan for 5 years. He was full of veggie knowledge and eager to share. By the end our chat he was questioning why he ever started eating meat again...

Can't wait to see what week two has to offer, but first, breakfast! Brown rice portage with fresh homemade almond milk!

Love and Kindess
Lia

1 comment:

  1. As far as environmental and animal rights issues are concerned, I am hugely aware and concerned myself. Though I chosen not to discuss these issues on my blog, I do strongly encourage you to do some research of your own!

    ReplyDelete