The Kind blog is now www.loveafoodstory.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vegan Chicks, Day 2

Everyone says it's going to be so difficult. So far it's not so bad. For breakfast we had whole grain cereal with almond milk, totally satisfying. We also had almond milk our coffee. I have been avoiding dairy for over a year now so that part is pretty easy for me. Codie still does cows milk in her coffee and is a self proclaimed cheese-o-holic. That part going to be tough for her. I'm feeling good. My skin is a little broken out. I'm not sure if it's from detoxing or PMS! Probably a little if both. Today I'm going to visit the new yerba-mate store in Capitola. I'm considering giving up the one true love in my life, coffee! I'm not promising anything but I'm willing to give it a shot. I can't wait for Codie to get home from the salon so we can plan our vegan lunch!
Love and Kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment