The Kind blog is now www.loveafoodstory.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Veggie Heaven, day eleven

Aside from being super stoked on the many, many environmental benefits of eating a vegan diet, Codie and I are feeling fantastic both mentally and physically. We love the way are bodies are reacting to being fueled by a plant based diet. I Feel more connected with my body that I ever have in my entire life. I'm craving exercise and my mind is clear and focused. I have also cut back on drinking. I am not concentrating on cutting back, my body just doesn't want alcohol. I have also reconnected with something I love, cooking. The past few nights have been amazing. Collaborating with Codie in the kitchen, serving our vegan creations to our vegan for tonight friends, converting our favorite meals into vegan splendors, and connecting with friends (and Pinecone of course) around the dinner table over a fabulous healthy meal!

Love and Kindness
Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment